Area residents can now get advance tickets for the Stuart Stroll through the historic portion of the city.
The event will take place Thursday, May 5 from 4:30-8:30 p.m. Advance tickets are on sale until May 3. Click HERE to purchase tickets or visit the following Stuart businesses:
- Kilwins Chocolates & Ice Cream at 31 S.W. Osceola St.;
- Gumbo Limbo Coastal Chic at 37 S.W. Osceola St.;;
- Harbor Wear at 307 S. Colorado Ave.;
- Clam Shell Clothiers at 5 S.W. Flagler Ave.;
- April Daze Boutique at 308 S. Colorado Ave.; or
- Radiant Outfitters at 45 S.W. Osceola St.
Participants will enjoy sipping, sampling light bites and strolling through Downtown Stuart to discover the shops and restaurants that make the waterfront city so unique. Four $100 shopping sprees also will be given away.
Registration will begin at 4:30 p.m. at the mid-street seating plaza on Osceola Street. A free shuttle service will be available from 4-9 p.m.
Tickets are $15 in advance (limited quantities) and $20 on the day of the event. Those purchasing tickets in advance will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate.