The Indian River County Sheriff’s Office is congratulating Analyst Kim Poole on her graduation from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Analyst Academy.
She is one of 26 such analysts from around the state to graduate from the course. They serve crime intelligence analyst roles representing 10 criminal justice agencies throughout the state.
The six-week academy challenged the graduates with hands-on training, assignments, quizzes and presentations. They developed the skills necessary to complete individual and group research projects.
The students took a comprehensive examination following the completion of all coursework. The successful graduates are recognized as Florida-certified law enforcement analysts.
The goal of the Florida Law Enforcement Analyst Academy is to provide a uniformed training curriculum in the area of law enforcement analysis. In addition, the analyst academy sets the foundation for a professional career path in criminal and intelligence analysis and investigations for non-sworn personnel in law enforcement.
Florida Law Enforcement Analyst Academy Class 33 graduates include:
- Kimberly Poole, Indian River County Sheriff’s Office;
- Shannon Anthony, Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office;
- Tania Aouad, Pinellas Park Police Department;
- Ashley Boulier, Davie Police Department;
- Ashley Burch, Pasco Sheriff’s Office;
- Sara Bydlon, Jupiter Police Department;
- Derek Costa, Florida Department of Law Enforcement;
- Jaymie Cravens, Miami Gardens Police Department;
- Rafael Della Sera, Florida Department of Law Enforcement;
- Brittney Deutsch, Collier County Sheriff’s Office;
- Veronica Gidron, Miami-Dade County Corrections & Rehabilitation;
- Danielle Hernandez, Largo Police Department;
- Justin Hoyle, Fort Pierce Police Department;
- Danielle Malluck, St. Petersburg Police Department;
- Alexandra Milana, Orange County Sheriff’s Office;
- Zoe Morales, Kissimmee Police Department;
- Emmaline Murphy, Leon County Sheriff’s Office;
- Priscilla Pringle, Daytona Beach Police Department;
- Shannon Roth, Department of Homeland Security;
- Cilia Maria Ruiz-Paz, Miami Beach Police Department;
- Jordyn Schroeder, Pasco Sheriff’s Office;
- Frances Swab, Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office;
- Michael Vargas, Florida Department of Law Enforcement;
- Kayla Vazquez, Florida Department of Law Enforcement;
- Jessica Welzenbach, Palm Bay Police Department; and
- Taylor Zarcone, Hernando County Sheriff’s Office.