TERMS OF SERVICE
MyTresasureCoastNow.com uses these terms of service (“agreement”) to govern your use of our products, services, features, emails and subscriptions (collectively, “products”), except when expressly stated otherwise. This agreement incorporates the MyTresasureCoastNow.com Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”) to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) when it applies to your use of MyTresasureCoastNow.com and its products (as defined in the DPA). Read the full DPA here.
MyTresasureCoastNow.com reserves the right to update this agreement from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any of these additions. Your continued use of MyTresasureCoastNow.com and our products after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified agreement.
How do you use my data?
We may provide various open communication tools on our website and social media, including, but not limited to, comments, posts, and letters to the editor. In accessing our products directly or indirectly, you agree to usage only for the purposes intended as permitted by the agreement and applicable laws.
Wherein, you agree:
1. All user-submitted content (“content”) submitted for publication is the property of MyTresasureCoastNow.com, and as such, MyTresasureCoastNow.com retains all rights to said property, its publication and distribution.
2. All content is prescreened and moderated. It is your responsibility to ensure that your content adheres to this agreement.
3. Use of our products to submit content that is threatening, defaming, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, hate speech, suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit is strictly prohibited.
4. Infringement on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party is not permitted. Language containing advertisements or general solicitations is not permitted unless expressly stated otherwise. Impersonating any person or entity, including MyTresasureCoastNow.com employees or representatives, is not permitted.
What happens with my data once I submit it?
1. You may voluntarily submit information (“data”) for the purposes of receiving our products, including your name, email address, and other contact details. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. MyTresasureCoastNow.com makes use of affiliates (“affiliates”) to help deliver products. Our affiliates will never use data for anything other than the intended purpose. All data stored by affiliates is governed by the terms of this agreement, except when expressly stated otherwise in affiliate agreements.
3. MyTresasureCoastNow.com will never share your information with unauthorized third parties without your express authorization.
4. Your data will only be used for purposes that are expressly stated prior to submission. Your data will never be used for marketing or advertising purposes without your express permission.
Your responsible use and conduct
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access products.
2. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
3. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our products by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our products through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
4. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our products, including the servers and/or networks on which our products are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
5. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our products without our express consent is strictly prohibited.
6. Any content you submit that does not adhere to these terms or applicable laws, or that could be considered a threat by any reasonable person, will be removed without notice and may be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
7. Any content you submit that does not adhere to these terms or applicable laws, or that could be considered a threat by any reasonable person, will be removed without notice and may be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
8. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, damages, and all criminal and civil liability that we may directly or indirectly incur due to unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained in this agreement.
9. MyTresasureCoastNow.com may remove any content not in compliance with this User Agreement, along with any content that is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. MyTresasureCoastNow.com is not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If your submission is removed, you consent to such removal and waive any claim against us.
10. MyTresasureCoastNow.com and its parent company and affiliates, their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, will be held harmless and indemnified against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by MyTresasureCoastNow.com and law enforcement agencies.
Third party links
At our discretion, we may include ads or content from third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. MyTresasureCoastNow.com seeks to protect the integrity of its website and content and welcomes any feedback about third party links or sites.
Your information is not sold
MyTresasureCoastNow.com does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. This includes maintaining our subscription list, comments, classifieds, and other areas of our website that require your sensitive information for use.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may from time-to-time be used for the purposes of marketing or promotional materials.
Some of the ads you receive on MyTresasureCoastNow.com are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits over time and across different websites. This type of ad customization — sometimes called “interest-based” or “online behavioral” advertising — is enabled through various technologies, including browser cookies as well as other non-cookie technologies. Such online advertising helps support the free content, products, and services MyTresasureCoastNow.com offers. If at any time you would like to opt out of interest based advertising, please click here.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to the general public.
Last Updated 09/08/2021